Good source for rear leaf springs?

Hi all,

My rear springs are flat on my 62 Lancer, and I just replaced the
shocks. My rear shocks were completely spent, which indicated to me
that the springs also were likely gone which is what would have
overloaded the shocks in the first place. The car has been sitting for
over 20 years with little use, and the trunk was used as storage (but
nothing heavy AFAIK).

I saw that JC Whitney has some leaf springs, and wanted some opinions
on them. I'm leary of ordering from them for fitment and quality
issues, and so I'd really like to hear some opinions. They have free
shipping for the next two days, so its rather time sensitive. Here are
the assortment of springs their catalog sells that will supposedly fit
my car: Leaf Spring choices

I currently have a 3 leaf spring setup, and don't want to raise the
end of the car up. I have plans to eventually make the car handle
quite well, so I want to keep the rear end low (I can lower it with
short blocks if I have to).

The price is under $100 for both sides, if they fit and are worth getting.

Advice and opinions please! I 've ordered from JCW before and found it
to be a crapshoot--sometimes its good quality, sometimes its not.

Alternatively, where would I pick up a well-priced quality set of springs?

Thanks!

Menko