From: B Buck [mailto:bbuck9750@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, May 22, 2005 11:29 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: NOS Keys

[AD removed for archives]
Get a Free T-Mobile Sidekick II plus $500 towards service!
Click here.
caaduFNbV82soa/ProductTestPanel

While looking at ebay, a set of NOS keys were listed.  Upon further review,
there have been quite a few NOS keys listed over the last few months.  Some
have the Pentastar, others have the lettering including DC.  My question is
two fold:

1) Which set is correct for a 62 Plymouth?
2) My set looks like an original.  It  looks like aluminum and the Mopar
symbol from the '60's.  The same emblem that emblazes the 62-65 website.  I
do know these keys have not been replaced for over 20-25 years.  Could this
be an original set of keys?

Thanks in advance for the assistance!

Buck

'62 Savoy

[AD removed for archives]
Get a Free Sirius Satellite Package, don't pass on this!
caadwPhbV82sof/ProductTestPanel

----
topic.  Thanks!

[AD removed for archives]
Erase wrinkles without painful injections with Nexiderm SP.
Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to reduce wrinkles by 68% Click
here to get your 30-day free supply.
caadvf5bOyW3Nf/Nexiderm

----

bOyW3N.