To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, May 28, 2005 10:34 AM
Subject: What's it worth, '64 Fury convert

[AD removed for archives] ------------------------------------------------------------------- Take movies and games anywhere with a Free Playstation Portable! caadwPbbNLZuMa/ProductTestPanel -------------------------------------------------------------------

I am thinking of selling my '64 Fury convertible and don't know where to
start. It was restored in about 1990, judging from the date code on the roof. It
has a new floor and quite a bit of new metal, but it is developing a few small
rust spots. Car is unmodified and the only thing not original is the interior.
It was replaced with new vinyl, but I think it was before Year One was in
business. So, the interior pattern is not quite correct. Marron/red, black
interior, white roof. 318, push button, bench seat.

"Value Guides" indicate an "older restoration" at about $8500.00. Does a
start of $7500.00 seem fair? I have never seen another '64 convert, but, this is
the Northeast.

Tom Faust

-- [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[AD removed for archives]
Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or
Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically
invest weekly or monthly and build your future.
caadtaKbNLZuMf/Sharebuilder

----

[AD removed for archives]
Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically invest weekly or monthly and build your future.
caadtaKbOyW3Nf/Sharebuilder

----

bOyW3N.