RE: What's it worth, '64 Fury convert

[AD removed for archives]
Take movies and games anywhere with a Free Playstation Portable!
caadwPbbOyW3Na/ProductTestPanel

Not dumb at all. I've said it myself on the
http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/whatworth.html page.

A recent Mopar Muscle magazine article featured "REFUSE TO SELL! Is
Auction Fever Costing Mopar Enthusiasts More?" as a cover story article.
They covered the Barrett-Jackson auction where matching numbers low
production Mopars sold for crazy prices. For example, how about coughing
up $243,000.00 for a 1963 Belvedere 426 Max 1 of 18 car? Phew! Someone
did.

So "worth" to some "jet-setting computer geeks that think Mopars are
cool" as the magazine called them, is a LOT! These "jet setters"  think
of the Mopar as an investment in a scarce commodity.

Real Mopar fans know you can buy or build a cloned 1963 Belvedere 426
Max and have loads of fun! That's priceless. Trouble is when some people
see huge amounts going for Mopars at auction they expect their 1 of
37,000 produced Mopar to bring big bucks too.

Hey, I've flown in a jet and can geek out on a keyboard, but I'd say
forget about buying a Mopar only as an investment. Just have fun with
the machine and make some new friends! :-)

Gary H.

Bob Fortson wrote:

> I am in no way an expert...and probably should be quiet...BUT !
>
> It is worth what some one will pay for it(what a dumb thing to say
> !)...I
> checked all over the country for 6 years trying to find a '63 with the
> specs
> I wanted...when I found it I had to pay way more than any book said to
> get
> it. <snip>

[AD removed for archives]
Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or
Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically
invest weekly or monthly and build your future.
caadtaKbOyW3Nf/Sharebuilder

----

bOyW3N.