Re: PS Pump?

On 5/31/05, Tom Duross <tduross1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Does anyone know if I can use the PS pump from the current 273 engine in
> my 65 Belv2 and mount it on the new 361 I plan to install?  SB to BB would
> require different brackets I think but would this still work?

It will require different brackets, and I'd wager that the pump is
different, too.

When I swapped the 318 for a 413 in my 64 Dodge 440, I had to get a
new pump, too.  The shaft that the pulley mounts to is longer on a big
block pump, the shaft diameter is also different so you can't reuse
the pulley from the small block pump.

-- Tony  brummett@xxxxxxxxx
'64 Dodge 440
'65 Dart GT