Re: '64 Belvedere - Hemi

i have said it before and i will say it again,
depending on who was putting what parts on, there
could have been several variables,
the quarter trim on my satellite is a perfect example,
mine was untouched when i bought it the "black" part
of the trim was towards the rear,
a guy with a very nice 426 satellite says they are
wrong. his are black towards the front.

maybe at some point in the year, dealers had customers
that wanted black behind the grill, so they added it
to the cars later in the year.

tom
65 satellite

=== message truncated ===