RE: mopars in the park

Extra! Extra! Read all about it! Get the latest weather,
sports, and lifestyle news you can't afford to miss, all
at a price you can afford to pay!  Click now!
caaa9eYbOyW3Na/TopOffers
Yes, my stepdad and I are going to make the trip again this year.

I'll have my eye out for some el-cheapo small block heads in the swap meet
this year.  Wish me luck, because prices are inflated for the show as
evidenced by the prarie-fresh E bodies selling for $5,000 last year, rust
holes and all.  I'm sure it's that way everywhere though.

It is a great show and really cool to walk out on the track and see all
these Mopars lined up around it.

Robert Gideon
1964 Newport convertible (several years from making the show)
1983 Ram W150 (looking for an extra set of heads for an easy swap to fix an
antifreeze leak)

----

bOyW3N.