To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2005 11:35 PM
Subject: Temperature and Gas gauges dead

Neither my temperature or gas gauges work. I have just begun poking around. I
find that there is a voltage regulator/stabilizer in the system. Where is it
and is it replaceable? My boneyard has the gauge, are they usually busto, or
can I hope to get lucky? Oh, the car is a '64.

Tom Faust

[AD removed for archives]
Need a Laptop? Get a Sony Vaio Laptop Free!
caadAcrbOyW3Nf/ProductTestPanel

----

bOyW3N.