Re: Clubhouse

[AD removed for archives]
Erase wrinkles without Botox! Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to
reduce wrinkles by 68% Start your free trial today and pay only
$5.95 for shipping & handling.
caadfBTbOyW3Na/Nexiderm

i can't believe anyone does a better (original) afx build than "mr. rich"
i did not know he built them for the street though.

i haven't seen one in person, but have read a few articles
about him and his cars, also saw him embarrass the chevy
guy from hot-rod tv. (the chevy broke)

in october 2003, mopar action, did an article comparing rich to
greg fernald, from phoenix,az., greg is in the reproduction buisness.
http://www.ssandafx.com/ is the site for greg

tom
65 satellite

Paul Suloff <psuloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm new here. I think I saw your name associated directly with the web
site. I sent a message out via the clubhouse the other day and didn't
get any response. Might of done it wrong.

Question was; I'm looking for a 65 Altered Wheelbase car for the street.
I've been to Richard Lefebvre, Speed King, web site. Do you know of
anyone who has deal with him? How is his workmanship? I'm considering
the Gold Rush car he built. Also, I've heard of someone in Elyria Oh
that builds AWB car too. Or do you know of anyone else with one of
these for sale?

Thanks

Paul Suloff
Suloff Enterprises