TriState Mopar Show

This Sunday , June 5, is the annual Mopar Show in
Albion Pa. It is sponsored by the Lake Erie Tri-State
Mopar Club. It is held every year on the 1st Sunday in
June. Each year it gets bigger and bigger. Hope some
of you can attend. Albion Pa is east of Conneaut
Ohio.West of Erie Pa. There are 2 exits off of I-90.

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/