RE: mopars in the park

[AD removed for archives]
Take movies and games anywhere with a Free Playstation Portable!
caadz4ebOyW3Na/ProductTestPanel

I'll be in the swap area.Have a few '64 Polara parts left,but mostly my
stuff will be '68-'70 era.Still have the '67 273HP engine for sale along
with a '70 340 and '72 440.Cant haul the engines there(out of room)but I
only live a hour away.Should have 5 or 6 4-speeds as well as 4 or 5 rear
end sets.Unsure as to how many of each as I havent dug that far into the
bowels of the garage to find them all yet.

"Packrat"Bob...look for the fat guy in bib overhauls trying not to get
heat stroke and end up in the hospital like last year:)