From: Robert neal zimmerman
Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2005 7:08 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Subject: Bio diesel

[AD removed for archives]
Get a Free Sirius Satellite Package, don't pass on this!
caadAcobOlZxua/ProductTestPanel

All the hippies here are crazy about this stuff, u can make it from
anything containing  the slightest amount of oil or grease, peanuts, soy
beans, chicken fat, even  that nasty crap restaurants have out back .
  I went to a VW show here about a year and a half ago and some  guy
  there had a VW that had a diesel engine in it converted to Bio diesel
  , THEN, out back he had a trailer that  basically was a  PUSHER for
  his car that  was electric, so he had two sources of power, his bio
  diesel engine up front then his little pusher trailer running on
  batteries out back, when he clicked over to  biodiesel the batteries
  would charge.
   He was a traveling salesman and he built it for out on the  highway
   travelling from town to town, he said his range was almost unlimited.
   He knew quite a bit about the stuff and I talked to him for quite a
   while even though he was a dirty smelly hippy . LOL.
   He told me its real popular with farmers because it burns so clean
   that it doesnt have that nauseating smell  coming off the exhaust, so
   the farmers dont have to smell it all day while working with the
   tractor. Its much cheaper in the midwest where the farmers use it a
   lot.
    He said  ( and this is hard to believe, but he swore by it) it burns
    so clean that it creates only about  5%-10% of the pollution
    created by normal diesel or gasoline.
   Its often caled Hippy fuel, or Hippy diesel
    It is also  biodegradeable  so spilling it on the soil is no
    problem, like when hosing out a tanker truck , or other problems
    like stream runoff.
    Its only real drawback is that it  just doesnt have that much poop.I
    think it has as much as regular diesel , but no more.
   It also requires a conversion i believe but he told me its pretty
   simple to convert a regular diesel over to it.
    Hey Ben lets build a  Biodiesel burning funny car, we can call  the
    car , " The worlds second fastest Hippy", after that guy from the
    70s, I think his name was Jeff Mitchell or something like that.
   neal Zimmerman, Eugene Oregon

[AD removed for archives]
Erase wrinkles without Botox! Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to
reduce wrinkles by 68% Click here to get your 30-day free supply.
caadAckbOlZxuf/Nexiderm

----

[AD removed for archives]
Need a Laptop? Get a Sony Vaio Laptop Free!
caadAcrbOyW3Nf/ProductTestPanel

----

bOyW3N.