From: "Ben Jr. Morgan" <polara_hotrods@xxxxxxx>
To: moparwebsite <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Bio diesel
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 15:06:10 -0700

[AD removed for archives]
Get a Free Sirius Satellite Package, don't pass on this!
caadAcobWhUNma/ProductTestPanel

LMAO, that's definitely a bad side. But I don't think we are both on the same page here. There is a biodeisel made out of some kind of plant now, that you can just pull up to a pump in Olympia and pump it into your diesel truck. Our new governor is even passing a bill to lower the price of it so its competitive with regular fuel.