Re: '65 Sport Fury parts

65 fury back seats are very different, the buckets
have the same shape, but different pattern, the
console is also the same with the exception of the
cover plate.
likewise the door panels are different.
the 65 fury and the 65 b-body are completely different
cars.

tom
65 satellite

--- wmp4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> William Paxton
> wmp4@xxxxxxx
>

> Just in case you don't know it Jim ,a 1965 Sport
> Fury is a C body, so I am
> not sure if those seats will work.
>

> Jim Altemose <jaltemoose@xxxxxxxxx>
> 06/02/2005 09:10 PM
> Please respond to
> 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx

> 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
> cc
>
> Subject
> Re: '65 Sport Fury parts
>

> Rick,
> I'd be interested in several things, but I have a
> '65 Belvedere One
> and I'm not sure what parts are in common.  I'm
> definately interested
> in the rear seat, maybe more.  Are the front seats
> buckets or bench?
> Would you ship to New York?
>
> On 5/31/05, Jimmie <jimmieam@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Your free subscription is supported by today's
> sponsor:

> > Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account
> or
> > Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees
> Automatically
> > invest weekly or monthly and build your future.

caadtaKbNWo3ua/Sharebuilder

> > Rick,
> >
> > Where are you?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Jimmie      in Northern California
> > 1970 Dodge Dart Swinger 340-4spd, Go Mango in
> color (original paint)
> >  http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/jam_firefighter
> > 1965 Plymouth Belvedere Station Wagon  360-Auto/To
> be a 440 (Current
> Project)
> > 2001 Chrysler Concorde LXI  "Rose" (Wife's car)

caadtaKb3FxfVa/Sharebuilder

> > Group,
> >    Is anyone looking for any parts off of a '65
> Sport  Fury?  I just
> worked
> > a deal to get one from a junkyard right near me.
> I know the owner and
> he
> > gives me first dibs on the Mopars.  This one  is a
> 383 Auto car.  I am
> getting
> > it
> > for the transmission and engine  parts as well as
> the console mounted
> factory
> > tach!  It is too rusty to fix  unfortunately.
> There are some usable
> parts
> > still left on it.  Contact  me off list with
> needs.
> > Rick Rice
> > '64 Fury
> > 6 '65 Coronets
> > '67 Fury II Wagon
> > '75 D100 Pickup
> > '86 Dodge 600 SE Turbo
> > '95 Dakota Sport 318 5 speed
> > '98 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo SE

> removed]

> > Extra! Extra! Read all about it! Get the latest
> weather,
> > sports, and lifestyle news you can't afford to
> miss, all
> > at a price you can afford to pay!  Click now!

caaa9eYb3FxfVf/TopOffers

> > ----
> > Please address private mail -- mail of interest to
> only one person --
> directly
> > to that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions
> and negotiations as
> well as
> > other personal messages only to the intended
> recipient, not to the
> Clubhouse
> > public address. This practice will protect your
> privacy, reduce the
> total volume
> > of mail and fine tune the content signal to Mopar
> topic.  Thanks!
> >
> > '62 to '65 Mopar Clubhouse Discussion Guidelines:

> > Extra! Extra! Read all about it! Get the latest
> weather,
> > sports, and lifestyle news you can't afford to
> miss, all
> > at a price you can afford to pay!  Click now!

caaa9eYbNWo3uf/TopOffers

> > ----
> > Please address private mail -- mail of interest to
> only one person --
> directly to that person.  I.e., send parts/car
> transactions and
> negotiations as well as other personal messages only
> to the intended
> recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This
> practice will protect
> your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and
> fine tune the content
> signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!
> >
> > '62 to '65 Mopar Clubhouse Discussion Guidelines:

> --
> - Jim
> Jim Altemose, Long Island, NY
> '63 Polara 500 (Max Wedge), '65 Belvedere I (Street
> Wedge), '71 Bronco

=== message truncated ===

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/