  From: Richard Kinsley<mailto:r.kinsley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
  Sent: Saturday, June 04, 2005 10:34 PM
  Subject: RE: a really BORING question

  [AD removed for archives]
  Take movies and games anywhere with a Free Playstation Portable!
  caadz4ebPDPOia/ProductTestPanel<caadz4ebPDPOia/ProductTestPanel>

  Robert neal zimmerman wrote:

  > i appreciate the responses but I think u guys are missing my point.
  >

  > --
  >The stock bore pistons have the proper clearance and therefore
  >increasing them the same amount as the bore keeps the clearances the
  >same.

  Rich Kinsley  '64 Polara 4 door

  Rich Kinsley

  [AD removed for archives]
  Erase wrinkles without painful injections with Nexiderm SP.
  Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to reduce wrinkles by 68% Click
  here to get your 30-day free supply.
  caadAclbPDPOif/Nexiderm<http://click.topicacom/caadAclbPDPOif/Nexiderm>

  ----

  http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mletiq.html<http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mletiq.html>.

[AD removed for archives]
Get a Free Sirius Satellite Package, don't pass on this!
caadAcobOyW3Nf/ProductTestPanel

----

bOyW3N.