RE: is there an archive?

[AD removed for archives]
Need a new washer and dryer set? You could get one free!
caadzTWbOyW3Na/ProductTestPanel

A person is able to join the 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse and
post and receive mails.

But to get to the 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse's Topica
archive it is necessary to join Topica. That's free and requires filling
out a short profile. Fill in as much or little of the profile to suit
your own likes and dislikes. FWIW, some people fill in next to nothing
and the process still works. http://lists/

Once you are a Topica member, log into Topica.
http://lists/login.html

Then select "My Topica" off the top right menu bar and you'll get to:
http://lists/my/

>From that screen, under "Lists You've Joined" click on the "Messages"
to the right of "62 - 65 Mopar".

Once at the messages in the top third of the screen is a horizontal bar
with "62 - 65 Mopar : Messages" and to the right of that a blank box
with a Search button to the right of it. Important, to the right of that
is a pull down menu. Make sure it is set to "This List". Type in a word
or two and press the  'Send' button.

The search results will show up. Click on a message and read it.

Then is the tricky part. Just press the "Back" or "Previous" button on
your Web browser. That gets you back to the search screen with the