What's a 65 cuda 4 speed worth, me buying???

What's a 65 cuda 4 speed worth, me buying???

[AD removed for archives]
Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or
Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically
invest weekly or monthly and build your future.
caadAcmbOyW3Na/Sharebuilder

 I am at realdeal69dude2003@xxxxxxxxx .
 Don L.

Don Hudson <mopar4me@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[AD removed for archives]
Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or
Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically
invest weekly or monthly and build your future.
caadAcmb7LJGya/Sharebuilder

Yes, you will need a 904LA transmission. If you can find a 65, then you
will be able to use your existing shift and part cables. If you use a 66
and up transmission, contact Imperial Services and they can supply you with
a shift cable and adapter in order to use your original shifter with the
later transmission. You will also need to use the 64-66 V8 mounts to use
the 318 or contact Schmacker (sp?) for conversion mounts. If you need any
other info, give me a shout off list - been there done that and and getting
ready to do it again.
Don
65 Dart GT convert
65 Dart station wagon