Re: 63 Sport Fury Exhaust

not sure about manifolds, but right now summit is
selling dynomax ultra-flo welded mufflers with a 50
dollar rebate with a 2-rebate limit.
these are really nice mufflers at the price of 70
dollars, and they are unbeatable for 20 bucks apiece.

these mufflers with tti x-pipe (dynomax is the muffler
you would get from tti) flow like open headers without
the noise.

tom
65 satellite
http://store.summitracing.com/default.asp?target=/egnsearch.asp&N=400358

--- Dennis <gaustin95827@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I am starting to gather parts to get my 63 on the
> road.  I need to replace
> the entire exhaust system.  It has a mildly built
> 383, I haven't decided
> yet if I will use the stock exhaust manifolds or
> not.
>
> I would appreciate any suggestions.  I would like a
> nice system without
> going over the top on cost.
>
> Thanks
> Dennis C
>

> --
> sponsor:

> Need a Laptop? Get a Sony Vaio Laptop Free!

caadAcrbOgXg2f/ProductTestPanel

> ----
> Please address private mail -- mail of interest to
> only one person -- directly to that person.  I.e.,
> send parts/car transactions and negotiations as well
> as other personal messages only to the intended
> recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This
> practice will protect your privacy, reduce the total
> volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to
> Mopar topic.  Thanks!

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/weekend.html