To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2005 12:54 PM
Subject: For some reason

only Neal's emails are sent to my bulk folder.Anyone
else experiencing this?

George

__________________________________ Discover Yahoo! Stay in touch with email, IM, photo sharing and more. Check it out! http://discover.yahoo.com/stayintouch.html

[AD removed for archives]
Erase wrinkles without painful injections with Nexiderm SP.
Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to reduce wrinkles by 68% Click here to get your 30-day free supply.
caadAclbOyW3Nf/Nexiderm

----

bOyW3N.