crossram air cleaners

[AD removed for archives]
FREE Zoobooks Elephants ISSUE and tiger POSTER!
Is your child reading? Zoobooks is guaranteed to improve
your child?s reading skills. Click below to sign up now!
caadCUzbOyW3Na/Zoobooks

I recently found an air cleaner combination that will fit a cross ram intake with AFBs and clear the stock hood without having to cut the hood bracing. I have a 63 Fury that I put a max wedge engine in and I drag race the car usually at Infineon and Sacramento strips. I have been running a hood with a fiberglass max wedge scoop that someone cut the bracing out. I wanted to run the stock hood but could not find air cleaners that would clear. The stock max wedge cleaners do not flow enough air. K&N part numbers 66-1401 X-stream air flow tops, E-3742 air filters (14x2.8"), 85-3549 drop bases (1 1/4" drop) will fit under the stock hood. A 1/2" air cleaner spacer is needed on the pass. side carb. to clear the throttle linkage. I am using -6 braided fuel lines. Russell part #640270 Carter Banjo fitting allowed me to use the braided line. Stock fuel lines should clear without any problems. Hope this helps anyone with the same type car. One more thing I wanted to share. I have been looking for an oil pan for my street Fury (64 440 4 spd). The pans offered are not good for street use (7" sump too low) 4 qt. stock not enough oil cap. for high perf. driving or racing. I read in a Mopar magazine about a circle track pan Milodon makes. Pan #31580 has a 7 qt. capacity with only a 5 1/2" sump using kickouts on the sides. The pan finally arrived last week and looks like it will fit. You must use Milodons oil pickup (the 1/2" is #18338). Good luck, love these Mopars

[AD removed for archives]
Need a new washer and dryer set? You could get one free!
caadzTWbOyW3Nf/ProductTestPanel

----

bOyW3N.