rockerw

[AD removed for archives]
Get a Free T-Mobile Sidekick II plus $500 towards service!
Click here.
caadAcqbOyW3Na/ProductTestPanel

I dont know where you got the "you must use 15/16 with racer brown ". It certainly wasnt from me or him.  . We do that only on chevy small blocks .

I run only 1.5 cranes  as they are trouble free.
In a letter i recieved from Doug Mayle of Pacific Trans Services. He built an old reliable (452 heads) and ran the lunati 520 cam from the book. He used a Holley 3 barrel  on a Holley Street Dominator intake.
Car was a 69 dart and tipped the scales at 3120. He ran a all time best with 391 gears  and a Lupo converter of 10.47 @ 126 MPH but says that was an exceptional air night. Normal was 10.68 at 124 MPH.
I have his unsolicited letter here.
A "B body ",being heavier would run accordingly slower.
Don

Author of
Return to Deutschland (True Adventure)
Old Reliable (Mopar)
http://stores.ebay.ca/Don-Dulmage-Enterprises

[AD removed for archives]
Get a Free Sirius Satellite Package, don't pass on this!
caadAcobOyW3Nf/ProductTestPanel

----

bOyW3N.