From: Douglas Sutherland [mailto:pluckedchickens@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2005 1:53 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: '64 Sport Fury spinner wheel covers

[AD removed for archives]
FREE Zoobooks Elephants ISSUE and tiger POSTER!
Is your child reading? Zoobooks is guaranteed to improve
your child?s reading skills. Click below to sign up now!
caadCUzbV82soa/Zoobooks

Does anyone in the club have a wheel cover with the original red/white/blue
hub inlays intact?

Is the attached photo correct?

I am restoring my wheel covers (keeping everything stock) and I have a color
question.

If the valve stem hole is down and the Plymouth logo is upright, is blue on
bottom, white on left and red on right?

These three insets appear to be aluminum "stickers" glued to the pot metal
hub.? Was the original paint anodized aluminum (translucent color like the
hub logo) or opaque color?

Have you had any luck restoring the painted flat black circle on the
stainless steel wheel cover circling the raised hub?

Thanks for your help!
Doug

[AD removed for archives]
Need a new washer and dryer set? You could get one free!
caadzTWbV82sof/ProductTestPanel

----
topic.  Thanks!

[AD removed for archives]
Get $1,000 to spend on groceries? any way you please. Click here!
caadAcAbOyW3Nf/GrocerySpree

----

bOyW3N.