%#!@@@^&!!! Car Wash!

[AD removed for archives]
Need a Laptop? Get a Sony Vaio Laptop Free!
caadAcrbOyW3Na/ProductTestPanel

Stupidity strikes....

Today I ran my daily-driver 62 Dart sedan through the same gas
station car wash I've used several times before.  This time,
however, the damn thing grabbed my driver's door rear-view
mirror and yanked it right off the car.  It's broken beyond repair.
Looks like the mounting bracket was weakened or something,
'cause it's all pulled out of shape.

Anyway, anyone got one they can spare?  It don't have to be
perfect, and I'll pay a fair price.  This mirror had/has a single
support post, unlike those you see on Ebay which have dual
posts and look a bit like an open square.  I suppose I need that
mounting bracket underneath the mirror, which connects to
the door, as well.  The rubber gasket is still passable.

Write off list if necessary or preferable.

Thanks,

Allen Sullivant
Brentwood, Tenn.
62 Dart 440 See-dan
dart440@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

[AD removed for archives]
Get $1,000 to spend on groceries? any way you please. Click here!
caadAcAbOyW3Nf/GrocerySpree

----

bOyW3N.