From: Schuyler Wrobel [mailto:schuyler62@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Subject: more *@#% oil leaks?!?! or my Poly's puking

well, fixed the rear main leak, and the pan and oil plug don't leak. But now there appears to be oil spewing out of the
dip stick? after a 12 mile cruise on the freeway and a quick inspection under the revealed a nice splattering of oil on
the underside of the hood above
the
passenger side  valve cover. At first I thought it was the valve cover
gaskets
and washers (got new ones) but that was after a 70 mile trip and the
whole
passenger side engine bay was splattered with oil! This shorter trip
revealed
oil coming from the upper and lower areas of the dip stick? Is my Poly
possessed?
What have I done? Has anyone heard of this happening? could the new
fuel pump
I put on recently spew oil like this? the dip stick tube is the only
thing saturated
in oil? So, I have a Carter AFB thats having trouble sucking fuel and a
Poly puking
oil. I hope someone can give me some sort of an Idea of what may or may
not be
going on here?
and thanks for any Ideas,
Schuyler
Schuyler 62 Dodge Dart 440 wagon w/ Poly 318
  <http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-wrobel62.html>