RE: Max Wedge Stuff for Sale

[AD removed for archives]
FREE Zoobooks Elephants ISSUE and tiger POSTER!
Is your child reading? Zoobooks is guaranteed to improve
your child?s reading skills. Click below to sign up now!
caadCUzbOyW3Na/Zoobooks

Thomas Schwartz wrote:

> Hi Gang,
>
> I ran across this guy selling max wedge stuff.  He has
> cars and engines... I called him and all of his stuff
> is clones.. But in case your interested, here is his
> ad
>
> For Sale Max Wedge Collection
>

> 6 Cars, 5 1/2 engines : 62 Dart/ s 413 hp 6/20/62, (2)
> 62 Savoys/ 413 hp 6/21/62,63 Dodge 330/ 426 tmp
> 11/24/62,64 Ply. belvedere 426-2 tmp 6/19/17,
> 64 Dodge 330 426vmp 11/02/04. Many Rare Parts plus (2)
> 64 Dodge aluminum front
> ends. Contact Bob Bowers @ 1-650-728-8321 For details.

   Myself and a couple of friends went to look at his stuff after
MATS.Absolutely gorgeous part of the coast,Half Moon Bay Ca.When I was
there he was only selling package deals;one car with one engine.I wanted
a maxie intake only.He wanted to sell me the heads too.

He also has a 62 Chevy Post project that I would say is his 2nd best
car,and a national record holding 409 engine sitting on crate.

Email me if you want an evaluation of the condition of the cars as they
are on the coast.

  Dave Walters
  Denver, Co.

[AD removed for archives]
The Patented Natural Weight Loss Product Is Now Available
Miracleburn® is the only product with Hoodia & Advantra-Z
Get a Free 7-Day Sample plus a Free Promotional Gift Card
caadCUVbOyW3Nf/Urban Nutrition

----

bOyW3N.