Re: remote starter help please.

[AD removed for archives]
FREE Zoobooks Elephants ISSUE and tiger POSTER!
Is your child reading? Zoobooks is guaranteed to improve your child?s reading skills. Click below to sign up now!
caadCUzbOyW3Na/Zoobooks

Turn the key on. Car will spin but won't start without that. I have heard that you don't want to leave it on forever cause something can burn up (the ballast resistor?)

You want to connect between the big stud "B" (1/4" diameter (?)) at the top of the relay and the connector right below it in the middle of the starter relay at the 5:00 position marked "SOL" on the starter relay.

Give 'er hell and have a good run.

Akron Don

Robert neal zimmerman wrote:

  OK, Its been a long time since I hooked up a remote starter. Indulge
  me.
   1) Key must be in on position ,correct?? or you can burn something
   up, correct????????????? Or is it off??
   2) Now what about the starter relay, which knob do i hook to there?
   3) When I hit the button should i put my hand down into the fan to
   see if the motor is turning over?? ( thats a joke guys!)
   Any  prompt help would be  greratly appreciated as I really want to
   get this mother going tonite for a little midnight blast.
   Neal Zimmerman, Eugene oregon

[AD removed for archives] ------------------------------------------------------------------- The Patented Natural Weight Loss Product Is Now Available Miracleburn® is the only product with Hoodia & Advantra-Z Get a Free 7-Day Sample plus a Free Promotional Gift Card caadCUVbOyW3Nf/Urban Nutrition -------------------------------------------------------------------

----

bOyW3N.