when it rains it...

... been spending a-lot of time under the old Dodge lately. Seems the Torqueflite is leaking from
a few places. One place, was the kick-down lever Shaft. Replaced- fancy worn out o-ring with better
fancy o-ring from other Torqueflite in garage, that leak has stoped. Now the Neutral Safety Switch
appears to be the main leaker. Could this be just an o-ring? It looks like the switch itself is leaking?
Can the switch be fixed if it's leaking? I tried tightening it a little and that just made it leak more?
Anyone have a one prong NS switch (non-leaker) lay'n around? (o; how about some moral support? (o;
thanks as always
Schuyler
Schuyler 62 Dodge Dart 440 wagon w/ Poly 318
<http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-wrobel62.html>