RE: Engine problems---HELP

so what are you saying?

with the exception of a few small block cars (which i
never worked on) all of my cars have been b-body
mopars with big blocks, the clock numbers i gave were
based on two 440's i have right now. (both run very
well)

it is possible that what has worked for me countless
times, may also work on a chevy, but i would not know,
since i have never done any rebuilding of chevy
motors.

also to look down on a chev dist, you have to be on
top of the motor, not standing on the passenger side,
just one more thing to love about mopar big-blocks.

tom
65 satellite

--- Bob Kinker <robertkinker@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Sounds like Chevy instructions on rotor placement.
> That is how you set up a
> small block Chevy distributer!

=== message truncated ===

Yahoo! Sports