From: Douglas Sutherland <pluckedchickens@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: 383 dipstick
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 08:01:41 -0700

[AD removed for archives]
The Patented Natural Weight Loss Product Is Now Available
Miracleburn® is the only product with Hoodia & Advantra-Z
Get a Free 7-Day Sample plus a Free Promotional Gift Card
caadCUVbV9vtXa/Urban Nutrition

I am having problems checking the oil on my 383. If I check it before I start the car -- she says full. Anytime I check it after driving (after she sits a few minutes), I end up with a clean dip stick -- she's showing little or no oil -- and no, she's not leaking or burning.

My guess is that the warm oil is more easily scraped off the dipstick on its long trip out the dipstick tube -- it seems to be pretty tight and a very wide arc.

Is this typical? What gives?

Thanks!

Extra! Extra! Read all about it! Get the latest weather,
sports, and lifestyle news you can't afford to miss, all
at a price you can afford to pay! Click now!
caaa9eYbV9vtXf/TopOffers
----

========================================================== Extra! Extra! Read all about it! Get the latest weather, sports, and lifestyle news you can't afford to miss, all at a price you can afford to pay! Click now! caaa9eYbOyW3Nf/TopOffers ========================================================== ---- Please address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person -- directly to that person. I.e., send parts/car transactions and negotiations as well as other personal messages only to the intended recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to Mopar topic. Thanks!

bOyW3N.