Re: Hedman headers

Gary, I don't know about the RB engine but my Poly motor
has about 3" from the front two exhaust ports and the
adj. nut on top of the steering box (power steering).

hey, nice pics of the central oklahoma Mopars too!
Schuyler
Schuyler 62 Dodge Dart 440 wagon w/ Poly 318
 <http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-wrobel62.html>