Need Parts for 57 Dodge Royal Lancer

Hi All,

I'm trying to locate a few parts for my buddy.

He needs the following for the above car:

2 "Caps" or Accent or Gun Sights that goes above the
headlight and connects the stainless molding together
on top of the fender.

Drivers Door Vent Wing frame with or without glass

Any one have one or know where one can be found???

Thomas