To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2005 12:22 PM
Subject: Re: center link dimensions/clearance issues

[AD removed for archives]
Get $1000.00 Overnight! Fast and Easy!
No Credit Checks! Many Lenders are 100% Paperless!
Let The Wizard Find the right Lender for you!
caadFX6bOyFyta/911PaydayAdvance

On 32 06/27/05, Don Hudson wrote:
Both slant 6 and V8 centerlinks for the 64-66 A Bodies are unique to those
years and of course the V8 one is dropped for the oil pan clearance. You
might be able to modifiy the oil pan but I think you'd be better off to
locate the correct centerlink. FYI I parted out a 66 Dart GT slant 6 and
it had the V8 centerlink. Very strange I thought. Maybe it was a late
build and they were just using parts up.

In 66, Chrysler adopted a single centerlink (CL) for the A-body by wisely choosing the 64-65 V-8 CL as the CL for all 66 A-bodies, G,RG,LA engine cars alike.

I second the previous reply: you'll need a 64-65 V8 CL, or a 66 CL.

[AD removed for archives]
Get up to $1500.00 Fast and Easy!
No Credit Checks! No Paper Hassles! Nothing To Fax!
Apply Online and We'll Contact You Within the Hour!
caadFX2bOyFytf/911PaydayAdvance

----

[AD removed for archives] ------------------------------------------------------------------- Get $1000.00 Overnight! Fast and Easy! No Credit Checks! Many Lenders are 100% Paperless! Let The Wizard Find the right Lender for you! caadFX6bOyW3Nf/911PaydayAdvance -------------------------------------------------------------------

----

bOyW3N.