To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2005 11:50 AM
Subject: Re: Satellite convertible

Don and everybody thanks for the info.  The build tag
does shoes the number 80 and the number 5 so it was a
426 car.  I have the decoding books for the 1966 and
on cars.  Thanks

--- Don Hudson <mopar4me@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Your free subscription is supported by today's
sponsor:

Get a Free T-Mobile Sidekick II plus $500 towards
service! Click here.

caadGKUbPWHbsa/ProductTestPanel

If you have the fender tag, look under the "AB"
letters. If a 426 street wedge (426CI 365 horse), it will have the numbers 80
under the AB. Other numbers possible for this vehicle could be:
20 - 225 slant 6
30 - 273 2 barel
40 - 318 poly
50 - 361 2 barrel
60 - 383 2 barrel
61 - 383 4 barrel
80 - 426 4 barrel
To my knowledge no 413s were put in 65 B Bodies (#'s
70 or 71)

Thje number under the "D" represents the
transmission
1 or 2 - 3 speed col
3 - 4 speed
5 - torqueflite