From: Robert neal zimmerman [mailto:northwestweirdo@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2005 12:25 AM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: huh?? distributor mystery

I recently took out my distributor in my 273. I put in new points and
condensor and got the points gapped at .017 just like my book said.
   I put the distributor back in, wired it all up according to the
   manual, plug wires in the SUPPOSEDLY correct holes as per manual
   diagram .
   RUNS LIKE CRAP, have to way advance it to get it to start and stay
   running, then when u hit the  gas a big fall on its nose then takes
   of poorly.
   When i move the plug wires on the cap one notch counterclockwise (
   i.e.- 8 goes to 1 hole, 4 goes to  8 hole, etc.) it fires up
   beautifully and runs great with lots of power.
   So one would say - "Silly Neal, the distributor driveshaft is in a
   tooth off", right ?
    Wrong- I checked it twice, it points just exactly where my book says
    it should, slot pointing at  first forward intake manifold bolt on
    drivers side over cylinder #1 .
    What the heck is going on?
    Neal Zimmerman, eugene oregon

[AD removed for archives]
Get $1000.00 Overnight! Fast and Easy!
No Credit Checks! Many Lenders are 100% Paperless!
Let The Wizard Find the right Lender for you!
caadFX6bOyW3Nf/911PaydayAdvance

----

bOyW3N.