RE: Rear End Swap Problems maybe i am late however

RE: Rear End Swap Problems maybe i am late however

 Maybe i am late in replying,however,give jeff carter a call,JC Auto
(jcauto.com) at 425-672-8324 Lynnwood,WA..he is very knowledgeable in
tapered axles and i do not remember how much needs to be machined off
the end of the axles for a proper fit Good luck

David

> Doug & Earl,
>
> Thanks for the info. I will be very careful who I let touch my
> rear.
>
> Nick Tiberio
> 63 Fury
>

> Earl Helm wrote:
> >
> > I will not do business with Randy's... I have never gotten anyone
> on
> > the phone who knows what they are talking about. I have never - I
> mean
> > never - had a good experance with them. They are all about
> craming parts

Yahoo! Sports
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com