RE: Front Drums

[AD removed for archives]
Testers Wanted!
Take online surveys, earn Amazon vouchers.
caadHvhbOyW3Na/MediaTransfer

Hi Don,

When you separate the front drum from the hub you will notice that they
are standard 10"x2.5" drums that are the same as the rear.  Any 10"x2.5"
drum will work.  I have used 5th Ave drums for the rear of my 64 and was
quite surprised to see that had I kept the drums in front they would
have worked there too.

K.

Don Dulmage wrote:

> Does anyone know a good source for new font drums for the 63 Dodge ?
> Also Door rubbers. I have tow friends that have bought door rubers but
> they can hardly get their doors shut now and I dont want that.
> Don
> Author of
> Return to Deutschland (True Adventure)
> Old Reliable (Mopar)
> http://stores.ebay.ca/Don-Dulmage-Enterprises

Kevin R. Merkley
Thunder Bay, Ontario
64 Dodge 440 2dr HT (Cdn)

[AD removed for archives]
Need a Laptop? Get a Sony Vaio Laptop Free!
caadHlxbOyW3Nf/ProductTestPanel

----

bOyW3N.