Vacations & mail

[AD removed for archives]
Get $1,000 to spend on groceries? any way you please. Click here!
caadHlsbOyW3Na/GrocerySpree

Hello all,

Below is the procedure for those of you who have created a Topica
account (free).

Thanks,
Clubhouse Administrator

Vacation Hold Messages
For lists hosted by Topica, you can place your subscription on "hold"
while you are away. From your "My Topica" page, select "Web Only - No
Email" from the drop-down "delivery method" menu next to each list name.

Once you have changed the method of delivery, click on "Save Changes"
then, posts from the list will not go to your email account. You will
NOT be removed from the lists, but you won't receive mail from these
lists until you change the delivery method back.

[AD removed for archives]
Need a Laptop? Get a Sony Vaio Laptop Free!
caadHlxbOyW3Nf/ProductTestPanel

----

bOyW3N.