Re: 63 S.F. convertible prod. #s

[AD removed for archives]
Need Emergency Cash? Get Up To $500 Now!
No Credit Checks, Easy & Fast Approval
Cash in you account Overnight!
caadHk3bOyW3Na/911PaydayAdvance

Nice find, Dave.  You may have these numbers already
but here's what I have. they made 3836 - 1963 Sport
Fury convertibles and there were only 1.2 percent of
63 Plymouths with the four speed.  I had a friend that
called yesterday and wanted to know how much a car he
found was worth. It's a  65 Satellite 383 - 4 speed
car that was also found on it's side for some unknown
reason.

     Gary

> I found a 63 Sport Fury conv. project today.It
> decodes as a 383 4 speed
> car.It's in pretty rough shape,but is probably worth
> saving.Oddly,it was
> stored outside on its left side,so there is no floor
> or trunk rust.I
> really don't need another project,but it seems to me
> to be a rare
> car,with only a Max Wedge ragtop having more
> power.Anybody have any
> prod.numbers they'd like to share for this
> particular combo?
>
>   Dave Walters
>   Denver, Co.

[AD removed for archives]
Get a Free Sirius Satellite Package, don't pass on this!
caadHlCbOyW3Nf/ProductTestPanel

----

bOyW3N.