RE: Wheel tubs vs Value

[AD removed for archives]
Need a Laptop? Get a Sony Vaio Laptop Free!
caadHlxbOyW3Na/ProductTestPanel

I agree with Tom, only to add that value is of course always relative.
If you are concerned about resale, your car is worth whataver someone
will pay for it, regardless of what you do to it.

The "value" to you is what is most important.  And I've learned that it
doesn't matter what others think, as long as you like it!

I pushed my car out of the garage yesterday, down the driveway to where
it was in front of the house.  In a matter of a few hour's time, four
different neighbors came out to say something, all of which gave me
cause to chuckle a bit, but all proving that everyone is different.

(The best comment was from my younger neighbor next door that wanted to
know if I was adding hydraulics and hiding the door handles!)

Jim Jablonski
Royal Oak, Michigan
'64 Fury

tom hecht wrote:

> no matter what some people would like to believe,
> with the exception of a few rare race types,
> these are not hemi cudas,
>
> a 318 car is always going to be worth more as a
> hot-rod than as a stocker.
> infact the really expensive 65's are the ones the
> factory cut-up and modified.
>
> further, a good mini-tub is almost unnoticable.
> i say tub it!
>
> tom
> 65 satellite
>

> --- Tom McDermott <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > Hi Everyone,
> >
> >      Hope everyone had a great July 4th weekend ! I
> > was wondering what
> > tubbing an untouched 65 Bel 1 would do to the value.

[AD removed for archives]
Take movies and games anywhere with a Free Playstation Portable!
caadHlFbOyW3Nf/ProductTestPanel

----

bOyW3N.