From: "Gary H." <62to65mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: 2005 Carlisle All-Chrysler Nationals
Date: Tue,  5 Jul 2005 22:54:27 +0000

[AD removed for archives]
Need a Laptop? Get a Sony Vaio Laptop Free!
caadHlxbNVNXFa/ProductTestPanel

Hi all,

Anyone going to the 2005 Carlisle All-Chrysler Nationals this week has a
chance to meet fellow '62 to '65 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse members.  A
lot of people attend that show.

So, any suggestion where to meet?  For example, does someone have a
vendor space in the Swap Meet where people could stop by & say hello?

Thanks,
Gary H.
p.s., My plans to attend fell through, unfortunately.  Maybe next year!

[AD removed for archives]
Get $1000.00 Overnight! Fast and Easy!
No Credit Checks! Many Lenders are 100% Paperless!
Let The Wizard Find the right Lender for you!
caadHk8bNVNXFf/911PaydayAdvance

----

[AD removed for archives]
Take movies and games anywhere with a Free Playstation Portable!
caadHlFbOyW3Nf/ProductTestPanel

----

bOyW3N.