Fish held hostage by lawmen

[AD removed for archives]
Need Emergency Cash? Get Up To $500 Now!
No Credit Checks, Easy & Fast Approval
Cash in you account Overnight!
caadHk3bOyW3Na/911PaydayAdvance

I'm trying to help a gentleman who's 1964 Barracuda has gotten impounded
under false assumptions.

Can anyone provide some sources that

1) prove 1964 Mopar vin plates were not held on by rivets but by another
method and

2) prove that the data plates used both stamped and pressed pressed in
letters and numbers.

Thanks,
Gary H.

Details of the Barracuda behind bars are below:

> Wyoming law requires that VIN numbers from out of state require
> verification by a police officer prior to title transfer.  I pulled
> my car down to the police station to get the VIN confirmed and they
> impounded it because there were no rivets affixing the serial number
> plate to the door post.  The police have an instruction manual for
> how to confirm a serial number.  One of the requirements is that
> "rivets are intact".  Well, I don't think 1964 Barracudas had
> rivets.  I think they all have two holes and two tiny spot welds
> holding the VIN plate to the car.

>  The police also have a problem with the fact that the first V4 are
> stamped into the plate and the rest are pressed in.  They also
> checked with some national law enforcement organization that
> specializes in car VIN numbers.  The folks in that
> office aren't aware of anything without rivets or stamped numbers
> either. (But then they also report that all vehicles require a
> minimum of 17 characters in a VIN)

> The police have run the serial number and found that it is a clear
> number but they don't believe that it is proper for my car.  I also
> own another '64 Barracuda that has no rivets and has the V4 stamped
> but they won't use it as an example to clear my new project. (They
> almost wanted to impound it!

> Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated....

[AD removed for archives]
Get a Free Sirius Satellite Package, don't pass on this!
caadHlCbOyW3Nf/ProductTestPanel

----

bOyW3N.