RE: dual line locks

[AD removed for archives]
Testers Wanted!
Take online surveys, earn Amazon vouchers.
caadHvhbOyW3Na/MediaTransfer

A lot of people are running lineloc's in ways you never
would have years ago. We are even running one on the
Super Comp car and have found it to be a big advantage.
I won't tell you what our trick is, but it has made us more
consistent.

Without electronics, a delay box or crossover box, the only
thing a transbrake will do for a Pro class racer is give them better
consistency launching with a button as opposed the foot
brake and knowing that you will hold better than an lineloc
and foot brake. Having said that, I know there are a bunch
of old time foot brake racers that are as deadly as any botton.
Transbrakes have their own set of consistency
issues that you have to deal with. Mostly voltage and heat.

Earl

Before we had a trans brake we ran what was known as a PR lineloc system
A line loc on the front and one on the rear.
We installed two switches. one toggle for burnouts or staging and the
regular button on the shifter. We isolated the two units with a power diode
so both would work in one position and only one would function in the
burnout position. It worked very well  to hold the car on the line with no
tranny brake. Not as good as the tranny brake but to be honest when  we got
the tranny brake we gained nothing in et so I guess it was a good deal. It
is stilll on the car but I doubt the current owner knows about it.
I would use it again in a second.  It stopped the rear wheels from churning
when staged high  on the converter at the line and saved a lot of protential
red lights plus it  made the car a whole lot easier to drive . We never
showed it to anybody else. (How mean of us!)
Don
Author of
Return to Deutschland (True Adventure)
Old Reliable (Mopar)
http://stores.ebay.ca/Don-Dulmage-Enterprises

[AD removed for archives]
Get $1,000 to spend on groceries. any way you please. Click here!
caadHlsbV1hOjf/GrocerySpree

----
topic.  Thanks!

[AD removed for archives]
Get $1000.00 Overnight! Fast and Easy!
No Credit Checks! Many Lenders are 100% Paperless!
Let The Wizard Find the right Lender for you!
caadHk8bOyW3Nf/911PaydayAdvance

----

bOyW3N.