Re: hei upgrade questions ( several questions)

Re: hei upgrade questions ( several questions)

I haven't used it, but I've seen good reviews in magazines.  The
Pertronix Igniter kits replace the points in your stock distributor.
It supposedly doubles the voltage to your plugs and works well with
their Flame-Thrower coil.

- Jim
Jim Altemose, Long Island, NY
'63 Polara 500 (Max Wedge), '65 Belvedere I (Street Wedge), '71 Bronco