Re: 2005 Carlisle All-Chrysler Nationals

Re: 2005 Carlisle All-Chrysler Nationals

[AD removed for archives]
Need a Laptop? Get a Sony Vaio Laptop Free!
caadHlxbOyW3Na/ProductTestPanel

what did y'all think of prices in the swap meet area?   besides the
62 SF we were selling,  there were several complete cars for sale:
- 65 Coronet wagon, survivor near one of the metal buildings for
$7K-$8K  (nice car..),
- brown or perhaps mauve 64 SF HT complete and finished car marked
at $9K somewhere around J/K-20ish,
- in the car coral a *heap* of a 65 Coronet HT (gold car...)
- in and around the bumper boyz there was a truly truly hammered
64 SF that didn't have a single panel that ought not be replaced.
P.O.S.,
- a roller 63 Savoy 2dr post car,  kinda over-priced.  next to a
71 orange Charger...
- a white 62 SF commando car with good floors but some panels
needed to be worked.  he was asking $6K but took $3K as I heard...

as far as parts go, there were some guys at the far end (other end
of the swap meet,  near the side with the main gates that had a truck
load of 62-64 sheetmetal but they kinda keep it all obscured at
the back of their spot in a trailer...  I bought a 62-63 Dodge front
bumper from them for $50.    their sheetmetal was all reasonably
priced,  it seemed....

[AD removed for archives]
Get a Free Sirius Satellite Package, don't pass on this!
caadHlCbOyW3Nf/ProductTestPanel

----

bOyW3N.