Re: Adjustable strut rods

[ gap between the shoulder on the back side of the lower control arm pin and the K frame (only on the left side ... for some reason the right side was fine).]
very interesting, been spending a-lot of time under my car lately and noticed the same thing. thought something
might be wrong there? but maybe not? I know my alinement seems good, even tire ware etc... although my
drivers side torsion bar adjuster has to be cranked all the way, to even things out height-wise. maybe new
torsion bars will even out the adjustment there?
thanks for the info Jim, did anyone else comment on this? (have not checked my e-mail for awhile)
Schuyler
ps- can you send me a pic or two?
Schuyler 62 Dodge Dart 440 wagon w/ Poly 318
<http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-wrobel62.html>