65 satellite max wedge

i am sorry but i forgot my camera this weekend,
at the car craft summer nationals in st. paul,
probably 50 62-65 mopars, there was an original
condition 65 bel I with a hemi, 37,000 miles, asking
price 49,500.

more interesting though was a guy who aproached me,
asking if i were interested in a 65 satellite 426
wedge all in original condition, 15,000. he said he
has too many toys and needs to clear it out.
i did not see it, but it is supposedly an "extremely"
solid car.
is a 65 426 anything like a max wedge? price?

he also has a 65 satellite convert with  (i think he
said 426) in the range of 20,000.
i know we have gone through this, but what numbers
indicate the correct engine body combo?
i am kinda poor right now, but if this car turns out
to be what he claims, i might become poorer, or
richer, depending on your perspective.

tom
65 satellite