Re: 65 Satellite 426

[AD removed for archives]
Erase wrinkles without Botox! Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to
reduce wrinkles by 68% Click here to get your 30-day free supply.
caadHllbOyW3Na/Nexiderm

Tom,

  I can actually get mail now. We're taking about
different cars. I wasn't looking to buy one. I was
just trying to find some info on my friend's car. He's
excited about finding this 65 426 Satellite - 4 speed
car. It's been sitting since 73 and it's getting ready
to get restored.  The previous owner just thought it
was just another old car, nothin' special.  He is
trying to sell his 64 Poalra 500 race car to help with
the restroration. Here's some pics:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gary-futrell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx/album?.dir=f0c4

   Gary

--- tom hecht <baddd65@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> thanks gary, the guy emailed some pictures, and even
> if it is actual, it needs more work than i am
> willing
> to give it.
> if you want me to forward the pics let me know
>
> tom
>

> -- "Gary F. " <gary-futrell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > I'm not sure this went through before since I
> wasn't
> > receieving any mail.
> >
> > A friend recently bought a 65 Satellite - 4 speed
> > car
> > that has a 426 street wedge in it.
> > The engine pad has -- A 426  VI ---on top then --
> 2
> > 2
> >  3 --  on bottom. The engine has no casting
> numbers
> > on
> > the side or date code, only a 6 on each side. The
> > engine also has a half inch oil pickup tube and
> > bosses
> > on each side of the main cap. like a Hemi.  Some
> > others have said that this might have been a
> Nascar
> > block but I was wondering if maybe a marine block
> > was
> > made like this also.
> >

> > The fender tag also has a large 22 stamped
> sideways
> > across the top.  The car has manual
> > steering, front sway bar, large front brakes and
> no
> > air.  It decodes on the fender tag as a 426 car.
> >

> >   Gary
> >
> > Your free subscription is supported by today's
> > sponsor:

> > Need a Laptop? Get a Sony Vaio Laptop Free!

caadHlxbOgXg2f/ProductTestPanel

> > ----
> > Please address private mail -- mail of interest to
> > only one person -- directly to that person.  I.e.,
> > send parts/car transactions and negotiations as
> well
> > as other personal messages only to the intended
> > recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address.
> This
> > practice will protect your privacy, reduce the
> total
> > volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to
> > Mopar topic.  Thanks!
> >
> > '62 to '65 Mopar Clubhouse Discussion Guidelines:

> protection around
> http://mail.yahoo.com

[AD removed for archives]
Need cash fast?  Would a quick $1,500 help?
A cash advance loan can put the money you need in
your account today. A fast, confidential application
takes less than 2 minutes.
caadJWsbOyW3Nf/CashAdvance

----

bOyW3N.