From: Don Dulmage [mailto:big-d@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2005 8:26
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: tow vehicle.

[AD removed for archives]
Erase wrinkles without Botox! Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to
reduce wrinkles by 68% Click here to get your 30-day free supply.
caadHllbP2uQLa/Nexiderm

Well I am even after 11 years and thousands and thousands of miles still in love with my 94 Dodge 2500 V 10.
It is excellant on fuel despite what all the non V 10 owners would have you believe. (gets 20.6 miles to the imp gallon at 70 mph and less. Around 18 to 19 at 80 to 85 miles per hour . (Highway driving. , it is thirsty of you take it down town in traffic) , runs an 15.87 1/4 mile time at 86-87 mph.
I am sort of embarrased to say i have towed the race car at speeds as high as 100 mph with no problem (hey we were late have got caught in a detour)
If I stayed under 70 mph I could average around 17.6 towing 5500 lbs.
It is very smooth and very quite and even yet very tight. No wind noise etc.
Unfortunately they dont make them anymore.
Don
Author of
Return to Deutschland (True Adventure)
Old Reliable (Mopar)
http://stores.ebay.ca/Don-Dulmage-Enterprises

[AD removed for archives]
Are you a lottery player?Play smarter! Improve your
odds  and detect winning patterns. Access the best
kept lottery secret on the Net. Easy to use!
caadMRWbP2uQLf/Lottery Vault

----

[AD removed for archives]
Get a Free Sirius Satellite Package, don't pass on this!
caadHlCbOyW3Nf/ProductTestPanel

----

bOyW3N.