From: Brent Stewart <prebee65@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Hot enough for ya?
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 18:53:59 -0400

[AD removed for archives]
Are you a lottery player?Play smarter! Improve your odds and detect winning patterns. Access the best kept lottery secret on the Net. Easy to use!
caadMRWbOlZxua/Lottery Vault -------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been driving my 65 coronet with 440 and no AC to work for the last few days. In Ohio the temp has been right below 100 and the vent windows feel like i have the heater on. I am watching the aftermarket temp guage and it usually runs around 180ish on regular not so hot days ( factory guage not hooked up) it has gone up to alittle over 210- 215ish on stops and makes me nervous. How hot is too hot and when should i get scared and cool her off? the trip to work is about 25 miles each way and is only hot on the way home. i poped my head under the car and i have a large trans cooler in front of the rad and it is not hooked to the lower rad cooler. woould hooking it up help, hurt, and in what order is best- from the trans to the cooler to the rad or to the rad and then through the cooler? Thanks for any help. I guess if it only runs a little hot on hundred degree days it ain't that bad.

[AD removed for archives]
Get $1000.00 Overnight! Fast and Easy!
No Credit Checks! Many Lenders are 100% Paperless!
Let The Wizard Find the right Lender for you!
caadHk8bOlZxuf/911PaydayAdvance

----

[AD removed for archives]
Are you a lottery player?Play smarter! Improve your odds and detect winning patterns. Access the best kept lottery secret on the Net. Easy to use!

----

bOyW3N.