64 Dodge truck

[AD removed for archives]
Need Emergency Cash? Get Up To $500 Now!
No Credit Checks, Easy & Fast Approval
Cash in you account Overnight!
caadHk3bOyW3Na/911PaydayAdvance

Got a call from a old friend who bought a 64 Dodge 4WD  truck from a metal scrap yard for $300.
Truck is not that bad with a solid body save for one small hole in the left front fender. Both diffs were completley worn out to the point it wouldnt move. (no oil in either and both vent tubes plugged with mud and rust. )
Rear was a 60 series Dana. I had the 3.73 gears left from the Dana we just converted for Wagers Mirada race car so we installed them in the rear. he is driving it up and down the cul de sac where he lives with a big smile. We are looking for matching front gears which apear to be a Dana 44 series. I believe he is going to restore it.
Kind of cool working on this stuff.
It has a slant 6 but since it has a divorced transfer case anything will go in. We are thinking 383 at the moment.
 I am thinking a 2 wd with a Max Wedge would be really cool. maybe I should start looking.
Don
Author of
Return to Deutschland (True Adventure)
Old Reliable (Mopar)
http://stores.ebay.ca/Don-Dulmage-Enterprises

[AD removed for archives]
Get $1,000 to spend on groceries? any way you please. Click here!
caadHlsbOyW3Nf/GrocerySpree

----

bOyW3N.